Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring

I'm a member of the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild on ArtFire and today when I checked the site I found the  suggestion for our blogs was Spring!  To many it may seem like a fairly simple thing to write about... however I have determined that I have blog-a-phobia, if there is such a thing. And that is why you'll find my blog fairly empty. Ok, it's REALLY empty. LOL

I am pretty much a computer idiot when it comes to all things technical, it took me days to locate this blog page I started months ago. Now that I've found it what do I do with it?  I've always been told that for any new endevor you simply begin at the beginning. So here I am "Springing" into action and attempting to simply begin.

Now that I have some words typed in here I really need to learn how to add photos.
( long pause while I attempted to upload photas and it did not work!)
I'll leave that for another day, the goal today was to simply post SOMETHING!!!

and I believe all I have to do now is hit the publish post button and I'll be on my way into this new world of blogging...
New beginnings, I guess thats what Spring is all about for me.
Thank you Star for giving me that little extra push I needed today!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Beautiful, I did not know you had this blog, I am now following you. Well done for the feature in Smooshers you deserve it your work is wonderful. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete